Site news

Week 7 - onwards!

Picture of John Wright
Week 7 - onwards!
by John Wright - Sunday, 8 March 2015, 11:13 AM

Hi everyone.

Yes our first term is storming away, but most of our major sporting and other commitments for the term have now finished. Well done to all those who were fully engaged with these opportunities, including those who are representing our school and community. The Cross the River Swim was fantastic!.

So now we resettle to the major part of our mahi that is key to our school - that is our learning. I have visited a lot of classes and I am really impressed with the overall level of engagement and learning - well done! It certainly makes a difference for everyone. For the balance of this term we need to be 100% focussed on our learning - go for it!

On another note folks, I noticed on Thursday last week that our general environment around our classrooms, fields etc has a lot of litter (which we haven't had for quite some time now). Remember our KAURI expectations includes "respect" which relates not only to ourselves and each other, but also to and of our environment. Please take the time to ensure our school environment is 100% respected (ie litter free).

All the best for the next two weeks, and remember if you would like to see me on anything at all, please touch base with Katherine.

JDW